Wednesday 19 January 2011

Bartercard - Spending Trade Pounds and not cash

Spending Trade Dollars
The key thing here is balancing the demand for your product or service, with your businesses ability to use Trade Pounds. Your ability to spend Trade Pounds is directly related to your willingness to change suppliers in order to save cash. Another key is to work with your account manager, their job is to make Bartercard an effective tool for your business.

'On Bartercard we purchase Lanson Champagne, Brands Hatch motor racing, tickets to Africa Africa at the O2, laptops, cameras, Ascot days out. I call my trade coordinator for unique purchases!'
Margaret, Blue River Cafe, Essex
www.blue-river.co.uk

‘I really got stuck into Bartercard, especially during the recession. I make sure I always know what products are available.’
Paul Daly, Roadtrip Bar, restaurant and jukejoint
www.roadtripbar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment